WORK WITH ELNET
JOIN THE NETWORK
Fill in the registration form below and we will send you an information pack about Elnet.
Join us in changing the way business is done in this nation
- Support ELNET initiatives through prayer, finances, etc
- Attend regular meetings of the groups e.g. Business Leaders Forum every 3rd Wed of the month (6.30-8.30am at Nairobi Club)
- Sign the 30 ethical statements – commit to integrity
- Join ELNET as an associate member.
- Introduce ELNET to other leaders in your Professional groups, Church, workplace, community, etc
- Other ideas – yours!
How much is the ELNET Membership Subscription?
For now, this is only Ksh 6,000 per year. Organization and Businesses can get corporate membership at KSh 60,000 per year (which also includes ELNET membership for the registered directors/owners (max of five).
Benefits of ELNET Membership
- You get a chance to network with other leaders who are promoting integrity and spearheading transformation in the society
- It is an opportunity to support a worthy cause in terms of the administration of various ELNET events and initiatives and running of the Secretariat
How can I renew/subscribe to ELNET as a member?
You can email your signed membership form and send in your payments using any of the methods below:
We welcome Corporate sponsors who share similar values to support some or all aspects of its mission to raise leaders of integrity for Kenya’s holistic transformation. ELNET is part of a faith mission, LIFE Ministry and is able to serve its audiences because of the generous giving of others.
There are various ways of having the gifts received:
- Electronic transfers, Cheques and Cash may be paid into the ELNET account.
- Gifts can also be paid through the LIFE Ministry offices on Rose Avenue – next to the Kilimani Police Station (indicate for ELNET)
ELNET Payment Methods
Account Name: Executive Leadership Network
Bank: Bank of Africa
Cheques payable to ELNET. We will be happy to arrange collection from your office
MPESA Paybill No 200111 (indicate ELNET as the account)
Note: All gifts will be acknowledged and a ministry report made available at the end of every year.